Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

port matrix for avaya cm

Status
Not open for further replies.

keepsim

Technical User
Jun 29, 2011
GB
Hi,
Can someone provide me a document (or link) for Avaya communication manager which would explain the ports / sockets that need to be opened on firewall specially if the IP phone is coming over from extended wan (home based).

As I under ports like 1719/1720 RAS - 2048/3329 etc need to open Bi directional, I'm looking for a document where it clearly states it should be opened bidirectional/both ways? Thanks in advance

I had already looked at these documents before writing my post , I could not find those correct wordings in document which says port need to be opened both ways .

this is more to convince firewall team to open ports as part of design.

Well i have just had a look at the same document it tells you exactly what ports are required for IP phones and then at the bottom of the doc there is a table explaining ingress and egrees , are we missing something in the question.???

APSS (SME)
ACSS (SME)
ACIS (UC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back