Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Popup rate for Windows 98

Status
Not open for further replies.

dh20

Programmer
May 15, 2000
GB
Hello <br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Does anyone know where I can change the rate that Windows 98 dialog boxes and things open faster. I'm sure i've seen something called Popup rate but do not know where i've seen this. Can anyone help<br><br>Thanks in advance Daz<br>

you can do this in the registry, but I forget the entries, however if you can get ahold of Windows Power Toys, which should contain TweakUI (which is probally at tweakfiles.com or tweak3d.com) which should be able to set all the speeds, and clean up some other things, however their are larger applications than TweakUI that do just the same, and more at that URL I mentioned. <p>Karl<br><a href=mailto:kb244@kb244.8m.com>kb244@kb244.8m.com</a><br><a href= </a><br>Experienced in , or have messed with : VC++, Borland C++ Builder, VJ++6(starting),VB-Dos, VB1 thru VB6, Delphi 3 pro, Borland C++ 3(DOS), Borland C++ 4.5, HTML,Visual InterDev 6, ASP(WebProgramming), QBasic(least i didnt start with COBOL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back