Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

populate listbox with recordset

Status
Not open for further replies.

caveat99

Technical User
Nov 20, 2013
New to the game but moderately versed in vba.

Many discussions on subject and am confident I can make a solution work. My question is how to incorporate values from a form control with the recordset to populate a table?

I filter values from one combobox to another which filters to a third that I then add to a list. All is good using SQL in a AfterUpdate event that changes the control rowsource, but.... my spin button on the form that designates the quantity does not want to mesh with the SQL for the listbox. I get the values in the listbox except the one on the form so Im looking at this recordset thing which I am just now beginning to wrap my head around.

Ant suggestions on concatenating a form control value with Sql, Recordsets, Arrays, anything I missed?

You will probably get better help here: forum702
since this isn't really a database connectivity issue.

Beir bua agus beannacht!

So, when I figure it out I win, and with the help of others I am grateful. Still a win. Thanks for the direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back