Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Popcon can't connect to Exchange port 25

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimmyRosa

Technical User
Apr 13, 2012
GB
Hi all,

I've been trying to get the remote connection (connect anywhere) function working in SBS 2011.
So I followed these instruction ( ) as I was receiving this error message: "This computer can't connect to the remote computer because the Terminal Services Gateway server is temporarily unavailable".

I only got to the first part of the fix, where it said run "fix my network" I done this and now my Popcon software won't connect to Exchange. Error message could not reach Exchange smtp server - check port 25. The Server firewall is not on and therefore not blocking neither is the AV.
I can't Telnet to the server either, "connection to server lost".

The Popcon software can download and receive mail, and I can send mail. The Popcon just can't send it Exchange 2010.

The SBS 2011 server and exchange are all on the same box.

So much for me sorting out the remote connection issue, now I can't get the mail to Exchange.

Please if anyone can help with this matter I will very greatfull?

Cheers,
JR

Created new receive connector on the Hub Transport and Popcon work, Exchange now receiving mail.

Cheers,
JR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back