Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

POP3 Service

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 30, 2001
US
Is there a way of determining what my mail server is called. I have tried mail.blahblahblah.com and this never seems to work. I am hosting my mail server here and would like to run POP3 for access to the Domino Server.

Check the Server document in the NAB. look through the list(assuming you have more than one server) in the Routing Tasks column for "mail router". That's the server you want and it's name will be in the Server Column.

Thnaks thats where i thought I had to go. It is what I had expectd an have tried before I seem to be able to collect mail from out side the office but not from with. Do you have an example of an IMAP Url just to see if I am doing this right and also kind of thing I would put for a POP server I have entered. mail.blahblahblah.com and it connects but nothing after this.

Failing that People does anyone have documenttation of how this could be done for IMAP from start to finish. I have followed Rob Kirklands book from start to finish but something is not quite right. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back