Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Pop up Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

serinty

Technical User
Jan 2, 2002
US
I am trying to get a pop up to work on which is hosted on a managed type of site called Dyna Site which uses a back-end template based inferface. CFM Prtogramming. I've sent letters to support and here my responses:

"DS is not going to allow this because you are trying to call a function from within a <Body> tag in the Custom HTML area. The problem with this is that there is already a <Body> tag that is built into DynaSite. I asked one of the programmers about this, and his recommendation was to just not set it up as a function in the Javascript area. Instead, just tell it what you want it to do because there is no way to go back and call up that function. I hope this helps."
"You should just remove the “function” part of it."

So it appears that all java script needs to be in the heading and cannot include a body tag... is this possible with a pop up and can someone please lead me to the right direction.
Thanks and Merry Christmas

Tina Dixon
Corporate Communications
Chef John Folse & Company

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back