Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

pop up message

Status
Not open for further replies.

cathiec

Programmer
Oct 21, 2003
IE
Hi all,

Im not too sure if i am posting in the right group but here goes.

I have built an asp.net app (vb.net). This has a sql server backend. I have installed this on a server at my clients site and they are logging on via citrix to access this app. When they log on using citrix then when they are using the application anytime there is a post back or page refresh then there are internet explorer pop up boxes saying "Problems with this web page might prevent it from being displayed properly....." and the error message is 'encodeURIComponenet is undefined'

as far as i know these are javascript error messages but it has got to the stage where the user cant do anything on the app without one of these grey pop up boxes appearing.

Would really appreciate any suggestions please!

Thanks,
Cathie

You can try the Javascript forum, but I guess you'll need to post more details about the code you're using there.

Cheers,
Dian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back