Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Pop-Up Calendar

Status
Not open for further replies.

david7777777777

Programmer
Sep 26, 2001
US
Merlin,

Do you still have that Calendar code available? I never got the new code that allowed the calendar to be repositioned instead of it being absolute, and now I can't access that calendar's website. Thanks.

Yes, it has a slight name change.

Try
The names have been changed to protect the innocent! Its a demo site based upon our internal system. Its not finished by any means - but it does work!

The calendar is in the Admin section under the Client -> Project edit page.

You may like the Client Costing report near the bottom of the admin menu - the Export to Excel is quite neat.. If you pump out a standard HTML table - but give the page a content type of application/x-msexcel, like this:

Response.buffer = true;
Response.ContentType="application/x-msexcel";
Response.AddHeader ("Content-Disposition", "attachment; filename=" + sFilename + ".xls" );
...build a grid...
Response.end

This functionality can be added to the DATAGRID.ASP.

AND, I have amended the DATAGRID.ASP to compute sub-totals and groups (where the wording only appears in the top column of a group).

You can see this in the Holiday and other.. Report, also in the admin menu.

(Content Management)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back