Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

poor example of my problem, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

shalet

Programmer
Nov 22, 2003
GB
Thank you all for your replies to my missing lines problem, but my example was misleading, very misleading. May I try again. The print out from my programme on my laptop at home is perfect. However, using the same prog at work, lines, and even parts of lines,(i.e. certain variables) appear blank.
When I list the prog at home, all is well. When I print the listing out at work, some lines are blank. If I repeat the print out, (at work), the same lines appear blank. There seems no reason or pattern. e.g. the first 20 or so lines are DIM statements. Some don't print. There is no logical reason for it, and I aint got much hair left now! Please help!

Sounds like a bad printer driver, do you have another printer at work to try to print?

Did you follow up my comments on Jan 11th

"If its a coding issue why does it work at home, I was thinking along the lines of printer drivers or VB service packs."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back