Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Polycom Duo Conferencing phone with Avaya IP Office 500v2 Configuration

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sundesa

IS-IT--Management
Sep 1, 2015
SA
HI,

Can anyone help me in setting up Polycom Duo Soundstation with my Avaya IPO 500v2.

I've configured it well but can't use for conferencing more than 2 attendees. Is there any user guide or tips to use at maximum level for this device.

This would really be very helpful.

Thanks in well Advance. :)

Additionally, they're called a conference phone as they are designed to go on a conference table/in a conference room with many people sat around a single device, being a generic (non system specific) phone they aren't designed specifically to set up audio conferences to multiple destinations. Although they can do this it's much easier to use a system phone to set the conference up as they are designed to do this with the host system. Also use VM Pro to handle any inbound conferencing calls. :)

Thanks Janni78, I already this document and configured based on this. I currently have issue with calls conferencing in addition to 2 or more attendees. Can anyone help in this regard ?

You can add participitians by "transfering" that actual call to the default short code *47

Depends on the phone if it is possible to configure a key to do that automatically.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back