Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Policy Window Reporting

Status
Not open for further replies.

tke364

Technical User
Aug 16, 2006
US
I am trying to create a report/chart that compares my policy backup window to the actual backup window. I'm running 5.1 and do not have advance reporter. I have taken the data from my client backup report and created a spreadsheet that list client/start time/end time but have not been able to create a report from that. I would like to have something like a Gantt chart if at all possible or open to any other suggestions. Thanks

I think Rich has a script for this.

Bob Stump
Just because the VERITAS documentation states a certain thing does not make it a fact and that is truth.

hi Bob, hadn't got a script specifically for this but i have similar stuff.

Rich

I'm really just trying to compare my actual run times to what I have setup in the policy.

Hey folks, I just joined this group and seeking the same type of information "tke364" asked about. Did I miss the the solution? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back