Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

PocketMirror for Microsoft Outlook and Exchange

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 9, 2002
US
Hello All,

I'm back for more fun, this is the thing, I'm recieving this error message from a lot of my users since the exchange servers have been upgraded. I thought it was something wrong with some peoples palms, but this happened on a new palm. The message is:

Pocket Mirror for Microsoft Outlook

Your Handheld has not previously been HotSynced to the currently open Outlook profile (or you have changed your Handheld user name).

If you want to add your Handheld to the list authorized Handhelds to be synced with this OUtlook profile, see the online help toopic "Syncing Multiple Handhelds To the Same Profile"

Please let me know if you have any suggestions thanks a bunch

Good afternoon

To add more people to sync to a profile, open up the folder list within outlook today ( View->Foler list)

Right click inside the right hand window and then left click on new note. Type just the palm user name of the handheld and close the note. Then try to resync... shouls work

Have a nice day ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back