Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

POCE XTension

Status
Not open for further replies.

waynesworld

Technical User
Feb 1, 2002
US
I updated my Quark (Mac) to 4.11. When I launch it, I get this message:

The Quark POCE XTension requires the Pantone Responder and ColorSync 2.0 or later. POCE will not be available. [10005]

I browsed Quark's site but couldn't find any downloads to fix this little annoyance.

waynesworld

Hi
waynesworld (TechnicalUser)
For some reason POCE XTension even don't work with color sync 3.03. So, if you want to get rid of this annoyance, go to utilites, then XTension Manager and make "POCE XTension" inactive.
Upkar

Thank you both for your answers...it'll just be nice to have that little annoyance eliminated, since it sounds like I'll never need it.

waynesworld

Thank you both for your answers...it'll just be nice to have that little annoyance eliminated, since it sounds like I'll never need it.

waynesworld

You only need this if you use Pantone colors extensively and demand fairly close color tolerances. If not, you can ignore it. (If you do need it, and you can't find it on your install disk, you might also check Pantone's website for current versions. I don't know if they are listed, but it's worth a check.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back