Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

POA & EOD

Status
Not open for further replies.

coniglio

Technical User
Jun 17, 2003
US
my CEO has two phones with PDN 2237. Both phones have POA in the CLS. His ext appears on a bunch of secy sets as well. he says that one of the secys answered his PDN on her phone and he was unable to access the call by pressing his own appearance of x2237. I don't see how this is possible but the NTP states that the call can't be joined until the end-of-dialing timer has expired. All our calls come through reception and are transferred to exts (we don't use DIDs). could this EOD have anything to do with why he could not enter the call? as usual, your assistance is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

If the call is in the middle of being transfered or on conference I don't think you can answer it. Other than that I don't know of any other reason why not.

the sec prob put the line in transfer mode I/E (hold) then released. therefor the call is in a transfer mode not on hold . this sen. and conf will give this issue

dear dawgnu, I cannot understand what you have written. can you rewrite this? thank you very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back