Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

PO receipt posting does not update POP30310 table and leaves lines in POP10310 table

Status
Not open for further replies.

LisaG63

Technical User
Oct 31, 2012
US
When Posting PO receivings transaction entries the POP30310 does not get updated for some receipts and the lines are remaining in the POP10310 table. The POP30300 gets updated for the header. When I run check links it removes the lines from the POP10310 table. I also receive errors on the Purchasing REceipt Line Quantities (POP10500) table that the line item has been recreated. It does not happen with all receiving postings but it does seem to involve selected vendors. If one of these vendors is in the same batch as other transactions then the history table does not get updated.

This is GP Version 10. I have read other forums where this same thing is happening but there are no resolutions as of today.

Thanks,

Lisa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back