Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

PNAgent 10.1 problem with server default screen sizes???

Status
Not open for further replies.

chjinmind

IS-IT--Management
Oct 3, 2001
SE
Hi!

I'm testing out PNAgent 10.1 and fiddeling with default server screen sizes for applications.
This seems to be VERY buggy in the 10.1 client...

If disabling all options for screen sizes to the user in Access Console, the client just crashes upon starting the app.
If letting users choose any resolution for the application it falls back to seamless, regardless.

In client 10.0 it works nice, but it won't solve my issue because 10.1 version agent uses new kind of paths with arguments to start the client which is essential.
(choose properties on the ikon and you'll see)

So, have any one out there worked out a way to use severs default screen sizes with PNAgent 10.1?

Also,
10.1 client seems to ignore TWIMode=Off in default.ica...

The 10.1 clients are VERY VERY buggy. I wouldn't use them at all yet.

I have noticed that if you install 10.0 and then upgrade to 10.1 alot of the bugs in 10.1 aren't there. One such bug is the pass through authentication. It wouldn't work on a clean install of 10.1 but upon an upgrade it worked fine.

Steve
MCSE
CCA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back