Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

pluging and unpluging phones

Status
Not open for further replies.

shoughendo

Technical User
Oct 5, 2006
CA
we have an option 81c 4.5

There use to be a err or sch or ovl... code comming out every time that a phone was disconnected or reconnected from the systeme, and whe dont see that code anymore.

Would any of you guys remember what these codes are

Thank's

At times, you will see an ERR message, but it isn't by design. You should never see a message if everything is working the way it should. It might have been an ERR080 for you.

Overnight, you will see an NWS message is a phone is unplugged all night.

~~~
[small]GHTROUT.com | Get the Input/Output Manuals | Tek-Tips FAQs | Recent Replies[/small]

I've seen ERR5512 (or something like that) when a 39xx set was installed that needed newer firmware. Maybe all your sets' firmware was updated and that error no longer appears?

War Eagle!!

also when m2317's have their power unplugged you see a reset error.

thank's but it's not only with 39xx phones, it whas douing it with 2xxx phones, and it was 2 folowing codes, ex err780 and err781, the first was when we disconnecting phones and the other when we where reconnecting phones.

Nortellian, boy does that bring back memories, and I seem to remember that now :)

shoughendo, I can't even find that error. But, for some reason, I seem to remember seeing some error just as you describe. Maybe some old timer will remind us.

~~~
[small]GHTROUT.com | Get the Input/Output Manuals | Tek-Tips FAQs | Recent Replies[/small]

I think this might answer your question.

>err sch780
>

SCH0780
DN conflicts with an existing DN.

Severity: Info

err sch781
>

SCH0781
DN is required. Response must be given.

Severity: Info

Now that I think about it though, that shouldn't affect plugging phones back in and unpluggin them, at least not if the phones are just using the same dn, I usualy only see that sort of thing with ACd's or something else above basic phone programming. If anybody can sort it out though GHTROUT can :).

Thank's for trying guy's , maby next time

Shoughendo

If you have Automatic Set Relocation activated (not usually a good thing in my opinion) you will get CSC010 and CSC011 messages when phones are unplugged and plugged in again.
Also SCH5524 if MARP is reassigned when phones are relocated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back