Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

pls.help on my setting on LDK 300 vmib

Status
Not open for further replies.

botski

Technical User
Jan 4, 2009
im having problem on my setting on vmib or AA.is it possible to block the wrong number dialing? because when the caller dial a wrong number the call suddenly go to the operator and it wont stop ringing specialy at night mode..i like to cut the tone or stop connecting to the operator so that the pstn will not hang up.....also i guess the reason why my lcob board damaging every port because the incoming call not cut on wrong number dial...should be automatically cut when the caller input wrong number...pls. pls. someone help on this...it will be very appreciated and big help for me.thanks

You should have a separate voice menu for day and a separate night menu. Then the day options are clear for the diallers at day, and the night menu should clearly tell diallers at night what to dial. So this should solve your issue.

///doktor

thanks doktor so far so good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back