Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Please tell me what this error code might be

Status
Not open for further replies.

kes101

Technical User
Aug 22, 2003
GB
Hello friends and thanks for looking at my problem. My machine runs fine until i connect to the internet when windows gives me this error message.... bc code 10000050 bcp1 e203efb8 bcp2 00000000 b3p3 bf903c97 bcp4 00000001 os version s12600sp20 product 256-1 can anybody give me any ideas??????????????

Have you tried google?

Good advice + great people = tek-tips

Have you upgraded your OS recently? If so, go to Device Manager and make sure all of your devices are working properly. Update drivers if need be.

-If it ain't broke, break it and make it better.

Removing adware & spyware
faq608-4650

Microsoft (GIANT Antispyware) Beta available
Thread779-979113

WinXP Connectivity Issues
Lost Connectivity after Registry or Malware Cleanup
faq779-4625

To get further information about any error look in your Event viewer.

Look in the System or Application folder. You can get to the Event Viewer via right click My Computer icon and select Manage.

Any errors logged in the Event Viewer can be expanded by double clicking on the error line.

Take any event error I.D. number and search for it on these sites.

Also check any "Information" line that mentions "savedump" and you should find reference to "recovered from a bug check". This is the Stop Error that caused your problem.

You can also turn off "automatically restart after an error" so it will just halt at the fault and display the full Stop Error and blue screen.

Right-click My Computer, and then click Properties .
On the Advanced tab, click Settings under Startup and Recovery .
Click to clear the Automatically restart check box under System failure , and then click OK . The error message on a blue screen should remain on the screen so you can record the error information.

If you get a BSOD it might mention a specific file in the error message.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back