Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

please someone help SDK acrobat

Status
Not open for further replies.

bman9111

IS-IT--Management
Apr 23, 2003
US
I have been trying for weeks. I created a probram in vb6 using the acrobat sdk 5.0. It works fine on my pc when I take it to another I get and error when I try to open the program saying: run-time error 13, type mismatch. So then I install the sdk package from adobe and it works. The problem is I do not want to install this package on the computers having my computer. What is the sdk package changing to make the error go away. Please someone help....

Did the "New" machine that you tried to run on have Acrobat Reader Installed? I believe that Acrobat Reader installs everything you need to use the SDK in limited functionality. Such as printing, minor editing, viewing, etc.

So what I am saying is, get a clean machine that does not work again.. Install your app and Acrobat Reader and it should work.

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back