Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Please Please Help me with images

Status
Not open for further replies.

tyb

Technical User
Feb 10, 2004
IR
Dear Frends

in my forms i need to have five images(Long Raw), so i've five tables one with the main data and others with images. now i need these images to scroll in the window on the main form in the same image pane.

plz help me on how it can be achieved .

If you don't plan to update that tables you may create a view based on these tables or, if your Forms is not too old, base block on the query. Alternatively you may create master block for the main table and detail blocks for images.

Regards, Dima

Thanks dima,
same as ur advice i've done it to have three detailed blocks and one master block, and i placed all the image panes on one canvas with the same dimensions and x,y coords and according to the requirement on the next image button i hide the current image and show the required image. so its doing well.

now some other problems are there i.e.
1. some of the images cant be displayed in the image pane and i rcv the message "can't read from the file specified " its just becos of image dimesions(large images-i cant set it in the camera).

2. when i'm on the last image, i want next button to be greyed, if i do it on the same button press it gives error message then where shoul i do that.

please help
thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back