Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Please, I need you help with the concurrency object.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DLAAT4

Programmer
Jun 24, 2009
ES
My problem is the following one. I have a factory of objects that creates a objects called "connection". Whenever an object creates connection the factory object returns the reference of the new object "connection". Then I want that from a client anyone could access to the different objects "connection" simultaneously. Nevertheless the access to the same object I want that it is singlethread. Is it possible to do this?.
I have formed the policy of the ORB as Thread and when the factory created the object a new POA is created by policy singlethread. This does not work well since when an object connection is executed from a client another client cannot accede another object different connection.

I need must access simultaneously to the different connection from objects. And that the access on the same connection of object they are sequential.

I need you help, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back