Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Please Help, Tender media not found 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

CarlosPSA

IS-IT--Management
Oct 10, 2018
BO
Hi friends, Iam next to cry!!!, I install Micros new DB, configure all touch screens, imput items, employees, create macros but, when I put my order, choose items, press SEND (popups Tender media not found). I already Attach files reffering to error, please, somebody help me to solve this issue?, please, friends...
Maybe Iam doing something wrong...
PD, sorry my bad english...

Carlos my friend....
It looks like you are working on different screens. The screen in your workstation config is not the same one displayed on the workstation you rang the items in. You need to update every screen in workstation designer where the "send' order key is. Update all links. A change on one screen does not update the others. The send that looks to be setup correctly is on a manager screen. Need to confirm the send on the order screen is the same.

Hi Wilber, Thanks for your response, I was checked touchscreens in all ws, all screens are same as pics, another thing to check?, please, This restaurants opens tonight... Thanks again...

Carlos,
Hard to trouble shoot with out being connected.
Lets remove the print class. In key code and NLU put in 901.
In Service total ensure "Fire Order" is checked.
I dont actually think its any of these as its just not found which sounds like a bad link.
Does the 3700 log give you any info?

Hello Wildbar, I still do not work, but I noticed something, and I think the error comes from there, delete all the SEND buttons from the only two screens that I have with that button, but in the ws, they keep appearing, verify and its update the touchscreens in the ws, even installing one with CAL from zero, which makes me think that there must be somewhere where that template is saved but I do not see it, or if you suddenly know in which table of the database I have to search? , I'm desperate...
PD. Log says nothing about that, and Why 901?

My friends!! I found the problem, As Wildbar says, It looks like a link trouble, and in fact!, I check micros.ts_key_def, and under key_num column, touchscreen configurator was unable to update all columns rows, a couple of change to correct value and voila!.

Thanks to all!! Thanks Wildbar....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back