Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

PLEASE Help on IE with Microsft Media Center.!.!.!.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMAC1974

Technical User
Feb 11, 2005
US
Hello,

Great sight everyone.

I am having quite a dilema with my IE currently. I just purchased an Dell 8400 with Media Center and with that downloaded Kazaa Resurrection, and with that must have gotten something on my computer.

What happens is, when I am in IE, very random sights will not connect even when I type it in the browswer, and many times sights that I will try and go to (I think all text links) on a link of a current browser I will get a page can not be displayed message although I know that it is up.

No problem with my homepage settins, I have ran Spybot a few tines and am getting a registry key problem (DSO Exploit), so I am thinking and trying to find out if I should just reset the registry keys back to default somehow?

I am sure that I have been leaving something out, I am not in IT but loves computers, and appreciate any help at all any one can offer me. Thank you so very much for all of your help. :)

Dustin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back