Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

PLEASE HELP. Glitch in Peachtree 2010 Bank Reconciliation

Status
Not open for further replies.

FCLTT

Vendor
Oct 6, 2023
TT
Good Day

I hope someone can assist please. We use Peachtree 2010, on completion of the bank reconciliation for July it shows an unreconciled amount of $79K, the total cleared debit entries and credit entries on the Peachtree reconciliation equates to the totals as per the bank statements. The closing figure is also correct and there is no brought forward unreconciled amount.

When I go to August month the unreconciled amount doubled and tripled in September etc.

This is not a legitimate unreconciled figure and the bank balance on my Statement of Financial Position is incorrect because of this

Please Help.

This is a hardware forum, and your question is very specific to a piece of software... why not contact their technical support? Unlikely anyone here can/will answer this question.

Best Regards,
Scott
MSc ISM, MIET, MASHRAE, CDCAP, CDCP, CDCS, CDCE, CTDC, CTIA, ATS, ATD

"I try to be nice, but sometimes my mouth doesn't cooperate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back