Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Please help:Error when create a new item in infoView

Status
Not open for further replies.

kate8

Programmer
Feb 14, 2001
US
Hi all,

In previous thread, I got problem when I tried to schedule reports to run. Now my admin made the changes and uploaded the report to server, that report works. But when I want to add my reports from infoView,I got this error all the time, no matter where the reports locate, the only change is tmpBEAx.rpt:

Failed to read data from report file C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\tmpBEA9.rpt. Reason: Unknown Query Engine Error. File UNKNOWN.RPT

My admins think that is a Crystal Report issue, but I think that should be the issue about my account or some other things.
Could someone tell me what cause that problem? I tried to upload the same reports that I could upload before. I could do it before. Please be advise!!!!
Thank you!!!

Can you add them from the CMC? It doesn't sound like a permissions issue, but can you add them in Infoview when logged in as Administrator? How about adding them from Infoview on a different workstation?

briangriffin,

Thank you so much for respond!!
I can only login by my account. I have admin right in infoView. I could add items before. And my administrator made some changes in the system. I haven't tried from other workstations.

It works JUST now!! No one explain why.

Again, thank you,briangriffin!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back