Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Please help!! Callpilot setup on BCM50

Status
Not open for further replies.

adamfinan

Vendor
Nov 29, 2011
GB
Hi eveyone, sorry if this is not in the right area, but my brain hurts.

We recently installed a BCM50 for one of our clients, we're not a telecoms provider but we had a system and someone wanted it. Its all in but despite reading the manuals for callpilot etc I'm still no further forward.

Basically all they want is if theres no answer, a message can be left, if both lines are engaged a message can be left, if 1 line is in use and the other rings, the caller can leave a message.

Also they want to set up their phone directory. Phones are a mix of Nortal 1210 and 1230's. Tried adding numbers but the 'Add' softkey doesnt appear. Im completely flummoxed and hope someone can put the user manual into plain english as it baffles me.

Thank you very much in advance.

Yeah you can't wing setting up a voicemail, I'm sure if you put the BCM in by yourself there are tons of things that are wrong with it as well. Like others have said, call a vendor and that way your system is programmed correctly.

Jeremy J. Carter
Charm City Communications
Norstar. BCM. CS1000 Programmer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back