Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Play Store in Vantage Phone & autodial button

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerom

IS-IT--Management
Mar 10, 2014
AE
Hi,
i Have an Avaya Vantage phone with Version 3.0.0.2 and "Avaya Vantage Connect" Application in it . i have 2 Queries.

1) Customer wants to use Avaya "IX Workplace" in that. for this, i have downloaded a play store.apk file from some Internet source.
but after i install it, it gives me error saying "Google play store Keeps Stopping" . can any one help how to install Playstore in this Vantage Phone

2) Customer also wants to have a Hot Keys on the Vantage Phone to quickly dial a number or Forward. currently they have to dial the Code to to activate the Call forwarding or other features.
as he is the CEO of the Company, he needs touch Key or Speed dial Key on Vantage Phone to access the "autodial". how we can achieve this?

can anyone help me with this please...

We are using a lot of vantage sets at our different sites. We made a file server along with the latest firmware of Vantage and 46xxsetting file. You should define the vantage application in 46xxsetting file and few more settings. In vantage put file server IP address/Network settings and reboot phone. It will take 25 to 40 minutes to get update with IXworkplace.
For autodial you can use Key module (another vantage).

Thanks msk69 !
so you are saying i need to download the latest 46xx settings file as well?
the Phone is already in higher version3.0.0.2
i have uploaded the both .apk files to utility server and updated the 46xx settings file with the respective file names.
but the phone is not getting the expansion module application.

if you can tell me the steps to do this. will be helpful.

thanks
jerom

Hi Team,

I managed to PUSH Avaya Expansion Module to Vantage Phone. but cant see Avaya Expansion module in Vantage Application as Avaya Document Says below.

Avaya Document Says as below;
"Your administrator can enable the Expansion Module application on your primary Avaya Vantage™ device that you are using for UC telephony features or on another Avaya Vantage™ device."

Avaya Vantage Connect with Version 3.0.0.2
Expansion Module Version 2.2.0.5.0007

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back