Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Play flash music videos from list

Status
Not open for further replies.

webmaniacal

Technical User
Aug 24, 2006
US
hello all - I am using FrontPage2003 - i have a list of .flv streaming flash music videos (I know there is controversy about this but I am trying to avoid the streaming hassles with mpeg's and the quality is not diminished at all so I am thinking I am going in the right direction here) that I would like the site visitor to be able to select one to view. Does anyone know how to embed a flash player in a FrontPage page? Is there somewhere I can find the code that when the visitor selects the video to see it would play in the embedded flash player? I see where you can embed a flash movie easily enough but I need to embed the player to play the movies instead.

Thank you very much for any help or direction to FAQ articles would be great, too!

please disregard this...i am sticking with mpeg's :) thank you anyone who has read this and given it thought...i would still love to discover the code to allow visitors to select the video to play in the player tho if anyone knows where to find that...i am researching it on the net.

thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back