Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Planview Work and Resource Management

Status
Not open for further replies.

buvansuman

IS-IT--Management
Jun 1, 2016
US
Hi
I want to import the data for the work and resource management from excel sheet. I can see the option for exporting the data from planview to excel but not for the excel to planview Import. Please help me to do so.

Sorry. Actually I came to know about that and changed the forum.
Sorry again

Hi Julie

I'm already aware of that linkedin community. But I'm not feeling it as useful always. Bcz I'm not getting any reply in that. Do you know any other active forum for Planview?

Thanks in advance
Bhuvan

Sorry - no. I don't use planview and I can't imagine you'll get too much traction here except from John.

Yes. I had some great conversation with John and it's really helpful. Thanks for both of you.
I can't be able to create or find any individual category in Enterprise solutions form for Planview users in Tek-Tips. If it is created it would be helpful for future users of this site. But I don't know how and where to approach. If you have any idea please help me to get through this process.

Thanks in advance.
Bhuvan

As Julie noted, for Tek-Tips, you might be better off in the Project Management General Discussion forum, rather than the MS Project forum. Planview is really a PPM software, more for Enterprise Project and Portfolio Management.

==================================
adaptive uber info galaxies (bigger, better, faster, and more adept than cognitive agile big data clouds)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back