Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Place Items individually on a report (not as a table or break)

Status
Not open for further replies.

clpisces

Programmer
Apr 22, 2004
US
New to BO, but not to report building. I would like to create a report that has a table, but also has data I would like to have in a heading the way I want it. I don't want it displayed in a table or as breaks. For instance, I have created a report that has a prompt for a Customer Name and then lists in a table all the Customer has purchased. That's fine. Now I want to have a header or set top area of the page where I can drop Customer Name, Address, Phone Number, etc... but not as a table. The table I do want can be placed under it. I'm sure there must be a way to do this, but it's not very intuitive. Thanks! Chris

You can do this by creating sections and then moving things around. Its not ideal, but it works. A table that you've rotated will work better for this.

Steve Krandel
Westbay Solutions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back