Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Place and Sequence Place Illustrator files.

Status
Not open for further replies.

brasileira

Technical User
Jul 21, 2001
US
Mac Os 9 / experienced Illustrator and Photoshop user. What is fail proof way to place Ill. 6, RGB, Eps files into LiveMotion? A square filled with current color appears instead. Does same procedure applies to "place sequence"? Thanks.

Hi Brasileira,
I work on a Windows NT system and I have had no problems placing Illustrator files into LiveMotion. I used both native Illustrator formats and also Illustrator eps files in both Place and Place Sequence. No problems, they both came in looking the same. You might want to try converting your Illustrator image as a Photoshop file (psd or jpg) and then place them into LiveMotion. I often use those two formats with no problems.

Hi Surfchik,
Thanks for prompt answer.I think I need to Place the ILL. files OVER the little square mentioned above. I’ll try that, than let you know. All the best.

Hi Surfchik,

Found problem.
Live Motion - incompatible with Ill. 9!!!
Files need to be saved in Illustrator 8.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back