Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

PJC MULTIPLE CUSTOMERS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zak2009

Programmer
Sep 4, 2009
KE
Hi ALl,

I want to invoice a project from a different customer using a different currency.

Its bringing an error.

I have chosen invoice form multiple customer option.

Is it possible? i may have not set up properly.

Sage 300 2018

sql 2014

Thanks

Description: Customer 017GBP has a different currency than Activity 17's default customer.

That's a big let down by Sage most companies running on projects are actually billing the same or different customers in different currencies and they want it like that.

Thanks

You could have the Crystal report output show the amounts in whatever currency you'd like as long as you do the billing transaction in the one currency that it allows. I agree that this is a shortfall. You can receive payment in any currency against the invoice.

Anyway - there's no difference between an invoice for $400 USD or $500 CAD on paper (or PDF). There's an aesthetic difference between an invoice for $400 USD and $498.34 CAD. That can be solved in a variety of ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back