Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

PIX 515; allow RADIUS authentication to save password???

Status
Not open for further replies.

chipjumper

Technical User
Apr 16, 2003
PR
I'm new to this forum and PIX firewalls. My company uses a Pix 515 with a RADIUS to authenticate. Is it possible:

1. To allow the Cisco VPN client (v3.6.3 and 4.0.2) to "save password" for the RADIUS authentication? I see that if I change the client's config file (change the SavePassword=0 to =1) it opens up a little check box if you try to login but the next time you try its gone. VPN must be blowing the change I made to the client config file. How do I change this/allow this on the admin side? I have been searching and searching and cannot find the solution.

2. To allow certain groups access only certain specified IP's? In other words, can groups be forced into only accessing a static route? How is this done? I'm about to go crazy here...

Thank you guys so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back