Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

PivotTable woes: Part deux...

Status
Not open for further replies.

4N6Mstr

Technical User
Oct 6, 2008
US
Hello and a great Friday to you all.

I was asked (ordered, really), to create a Main form with two subforms. SubForm A opens as a pivottable that shows PartNo v. Stores (on the cross point, Sales $ for each store where that PartNo was sold). SubForm B should show the details (all other fields) for all PartNos listed in SubForm A. The Filter is based on State (for the store)

I had an initial problem with the events, for which I posted a question on another forum. Well, that problem was solved (pebcak), thus is Part Deux.

The problem now is when the user selects multiple States, I have to obtain the list of items used to filter so I can rebuild and refresh the recordset for SubForm B. I believe the information I need is stored on FilterAxis and IncludedMembers, the problem is I'm getting "lost" on the VB reference model for the PivotTable and getting erros (most likelly using the wrong "branch" of the RM tree to get the values).

BTW, I'm using Access 2010, ADO and I already added the reference to OCW11 (Web Components).

Thank you in advance for your ideas / suggestions.

Any help is always apreciated!

Thx,

4N6MSTR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back