Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

PivotChart Stop Bar Fill and Border Colors from Changing when Slicer Used

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryplew

Technical User
Jun 3, 2015
US
Please see attached image. Top portion shows chart as I would like the colors to remain when the slicers are used. Bottom portion shows an example of what happens when slicers are used.

3 headings on left are the 3 sales persons, showing their top 5 customers each.

I understand that when a slicer is used, the top 5 for any given salesperson may include different customers than originally shown. So, how can I set fill and border colors on ALL customers so that this does not occur when the slicer is used?

Thanks!

1_usgadr.jpg

Never got a reply from your last Pivot Chart Slicer thread???

Skip,
[sub]
[glasses]Just traded in my OLD subtlety...
for a NUance![tongue][/sub]

...and I've found that Pivot Tables/Charts, albeit quick, have some drawbacks, as you have discovered. Consequently I almost always do my own aggregations/charts using other Excel features.

...and you really have not provided enough information regarding your source data/pivot table/requirements to give a cogent reply.

Skip,
[sub]
[glasses]Just traded in my OLD subtlety...
for a NUance![tongue][/sub]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back