Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Pictures will not show 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmandaDearheart

Programmer
Jun 24, 2007
US
Ok guys, the first problem I have is that I'm using Visual Web Developer Express 2005 from Microsoft, and I could not find a forum for that package. If there is one, please let me know.

The problem I'm having is that in the hyperlink control, the pictures do not show in the browser when I test-run the program.

I'm unfamiliar with the application you're using, but I can say that this is probably not the right forum. However, without knowing what programming language it's using, it's hard to properly direct your question. That being said, if you could provide some relevant code, we can try to troubleshoot your problem here or, at the very least, someone could properly redirect you.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened."
- Winston Churchill

Its Microsoft latest RAD IDE for website development. I'm using the IDE to design the ASP webpage. It seems to be using the ASP HTML language. Here is a sample of the code.

<asp:HyperLink ID="HyperLink2" runat="server" NavigateUrl="~/delphi.aspx" Style="z-index: 100;
left: 36px; position: absolute; top: 363px" Target="_top" Height="1px" ImageUrl="~/App_Data/buttons/delphi.jpg" Width="1px">HyperLink

Prepare to be assimilated. Resistance is futile

Amanda Dearheart

The code appears to be using ASP.NET (forum855). Unfortunately, I'm not familiar enough to offer more assistance. However, the users in that forum should be more than able to assist you. Good luck.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened."
- Winston Churchill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back