Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

picture to view about 5 sec

Status
Not open for further replies.

compaq2003

Technical User
Jan 5, 2003
US
hi
i would like to have a picture to open for about 5 Sec or more as soon as I click on the File then it is closed automiticaly then open other form.

thank you

Hi
U can have the picture in the main form which is opened first, and have do while loop. Using the time function u can continue the loop for 5 sec., after that close the form and call the form required

thank you for the reply.
how i can do this please?
do i have to make a new form just for the picture?

thanks

Compaq2003, try this...
Get the picture you want and place it in the same folder as your MS Access Database..
Then, (if your picture is not already) save it as a "BMP" file.
Then, make sure that the picture's title is the EXACT same name as your database...
Now, open your database and tell me what happens..

...I learned this and alot of cool tricks from this site.. Tejanorey

"Do not attack the First Marine Division. Leave the yellowlegs alone. Strike the American Army."
- Orders given to Communist troops in the Korean War; shortly afterward, the Marines were ordered to not wear their khaki leggings to keep the enemy from immediately fleeing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back