Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

picture of form on html page

Status
Not open for further replies.

video32a

IS-IT--Management
Apr 24, 2000
US
Thank you any ones help, does any one know how to take a picture of a form and show on an html page. Per se turn a copy of a form into a jpeg file to show on a web page. any help appreciated.<br>C. Hoole<br><br><A HREF="mailto:Video32a@earthlink.net">Video32a@earthlink.net</A><br><br><br>

while th eform is open press Alt-PrintScreen button<br>The Alt Key and hold down the Print Screen button. (it's up to the right of F12 there are 3 keys there)<br><br>Then open your favorite Picture editng program. Paint Brush will not save as a 'jpg or jif.<br>I use Paint Shop Pro <A HREF=" TARGET="_new"> its $99.00 though.<br>Once in the paint program Press Ctrl-V to paste in you image.<br>It will be the whole Access program. You can then crop or edit any part you don't want and save that to go in your HTML.<br><br>Paint Shop Pro is very good at editing and other screen capturing. I use it all the time when making Manuals for Software I write and exactly what you are doing too.<br><br>OK <p>DougP<br><a href=mailto: dposton@universal1.com> dposton@universal1.com</a><br><a href= > </a><br> Ask me how Bar-codes can help you be more productive.

To get just your actual form, and not the whole Access-Window, you might try the following;<br><br>Change the forms Popup and Modal properties to yes, open the form, use the technic described by DougP (ALT+PrintScreen), and paste your image where you intend to.<br><br>I use this frequently making user-manuals etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back