Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Picture Managing

Status
Not open for further replies.

madvalpreston

Technical User
Apr 7, 2011
GB
Hi

I have created a small testdb. In table 1 I have an id field and a picture field called path which is set to be an OLE Object data type.

In the table I right mouse clicked on the path field and attached an image.

When I add the filed into a form it just shows a small icon with the name of the file and does not show the picture. I get the same result with a report.

Could someone please advise what is wrong or how I get the picture to show.
Ideally in the form I would like to browse to another image and change the picture if I need to.

Any ideas

Thanks

Hi

Seems abit complicated for my level of expeirence. Where I eventually want to get to is

Have a form that handles logos and text for a report. The Log may change, so I want an easy way to select a new logo and use that one.

I dont want to (if possible) use lots of coding, as a nother user may need to change the logo who does not know access at all.

I will take a further close look at your links, but if you ahve any other ideas pelase let me know.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back