Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Picture disk file path Quark4.1 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

david1968

Technical User
Jan 19, 2004
GB
It would be helpful if I could find the location of a picture, but can see no way to identify the picture filename or path.
(also, I am getting the fillowing message when I select Modify>Clipping.... "Disk file for this picture could not be found and may cause low resolution path construction (-43)"
Thanks

have you tried double-clicking on the picture in Quark OR clicking on it once and then press F13?

Kind Regards
Duncan

Double-clicking brings up the Modify box, but this does not contain a path (hope I am using the right term - by path I mean folder location eg: c:\pictures\test)
Is it relevant to say I am using a pc version?
My keyboard does not have an F13, only F1 - F12.

Thanks
David

Go to utilities - usage make sure you are on the pictures tab, select the picture name and check the more information box. This should display the path for the file.
Dave

Marcus
The suggestion from onewrite (above) gave the solution I required, so thanks to him.

David

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back