Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Pickup Group

Status
Not open for further replies.

i100

Technical User
Oct 25, 2007
GB
Hi

We have a 3300 ICP, and I have programmed a Pickup Group and added some number on, the phone are 5224 and 5212, and i have programmed a key “Pickup” one each of the phone, the problem is that when some one rings the number which is in this pickup the Key does not “Light-up”, I was hoping that this will happened so that user know someone phones is ringing in his/her group?

Can this be programmed? Pickup group works fine,

i100

No it can't be programmed the way you want.For two phones only i think its better just to put multiline keys to each other and it will ring or just flash and they will be able to pick it up.

hi

it a shame, it just that it wast of so many key's,

i100

hi

what about if we have a about 20 people in a group? is there way?

i100

No. The pickup key is a feature key, therefore it won't light up when a memeber of the pickup group is ringing. The only way to make a key light when a DN is ringing or off-hook is to assign it as a multicall or key system appearance.

Have you considered routing the phones to a ring group that would then ring all phones?

Occam's Razor - All things being equal, the simplest solution is the right one.

ACD would only ring 1 phone and cant be picked up remotely.

Lets not get off the path.

Occam's Razor - All things being equal, the simplest solution is the right one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back