Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Pick ticket issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

itcmerlin

Technical User
Sep 26, 2007
US
We occasionally have an issue where we run a pick ticket and it will state that "All Line Items Picked" even though the item is a parent with a BOM. I am wonder why it does this and how can we correct it?

Here is an example that the does this:
Item Number: 82-52-002
Item Description: XXXX Carrying Case
This Item has 2 sub-components on it's BOM, the Bare Case and a Label.

The only difference that I can see between this unit and others that the pick list works properly is that this item isn't a true finished good (i.e. it is a sub-assembly for other products). It is a component on other products but is also sold by itself as a replacement case.

Since the pick list won't print out the sub items the shipper has to run the BOM in order to pull the items out of stock.

So what is your question? Are you wanting to print a pick ticket of the component items? What version of Macola are you running?

Software Training, Implementation, Programming and Support for Macola Progression, Macola ES, Synergy, and Crystal Reports. Check out our Macola tools:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back