Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

PHP or Procmail-wrapper error on webserver . . . Need help ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

youthman

Programmer
Apr 28, 2004
US
I have a CentOsweb server that is having issues. After a recent update, I can no longer log into our WebMin panel and our Horde Webmail is no longer functioning. When we go to webmail.domain.com, we receive a blank screen. When we go to our webmin login screen, we receive a certificate error (this is normal as we have never wanted to purchase a certificate) but when we click "continue to site" we receive the certificate error again. After clicking continue, we used to get the login screen. When accessing from another computer, we only receive a blank screen and do not even receive the certificate error.

Issue 2: Emails sent into the system are delivered to the mailbox and can be accessed by Outlook Mail but they are also being rejected to the sender with this information: Command died with status 127: "/usr/bin/procmail-wrapper -o -a $DOMAIN -d $LOGNAME"

procmail-wrapper is in it's proper place and appears to have the proper permissions.

I noticed in the yum log that it has this error: Nov 15 19:14:30 PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/lib64/php/modules/php_soap.dll' - /usr/lib64/php/modules/php_soap.dll: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
/tmp/glibctestdcxpsP:1:22: error: features.h: No such file or directory

I don't know if this is related or not. I did happen to notice that this file is not there.
Also, when I restart the service httpd, I get this error: Warning: DocumentRoot [/home/t4lm/domains/admin.timeforlifematters.com/public_html] does not exist
I don't know why that directory would not be there, and I don't know if this is related or not either.

I am NOT a Linux person, but I suspect that this is an error caused by PHP or something similar. We recently used yum update to install the updates, and the problem started immediately after this happened. Can anyone shed some light on this? (And please be kind, as I am NOT AT ALL proficient in Linux/Unix. We DO have access through SSH to the command line, and I can do simple things on my own, and more advanced things with help.)

Can ANYONE please help with this?

Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back