Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

PHP on NW 6.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

coben

Instructor
Apr 16, 2002
US
I transferred my MYSQL database tables from a Linux box to a NW 6.5 Server. I have changed my directory locations from /var/ to the appropriate directoy on the 6.5 box. Php runs ok. However, when I access my home page on the website I get the following messages:

Warning: open_basedir restriction in effect. File is in wrong directory in WEB:/htdocs/index.php on line 35

Warning: Failed opening '/web/htdocs/admin/myfunctions.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;sys:/php/includes') in WEB:/htdocs/index.php on line 35

The home page references a file called myfunctions.php which contains multiple php functions (one of which connects to the database). On my linux box I only had to include the command, "include (/var/ I've changed the directory location to reflect the location on the NW6.5 box but I get the above messages. Can anyone tell me what I need to do to "include" the myfunctions.php file?

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back