Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

PHP installation on aix 5.3 giving error

Status
Not open for further replies.

peacepanda3

Programmer
Oct 18, 2013
IN
I have downloaded the PHP RPM from I have got it installed correctly.I have added the following lines in my apache config file
#Added for php files
LoadModule php4_module modules/libphp4.so
AddModule mod_php4.c
Now when I am trying to start the apache web server I am getting the follwing errors.Please let me know what is that I am doing wrong.
./apachectl_gui start
httpd: Syntax error on line 216 of /WOOSH/conf/httpd_gui.conf: Cannot load /opt/freeware/apache/libexec/libphp4.so into server: rtld: 0712-001 Symbol ap_child_terminate was referenced\n from module /opt/freeware/apache/libexec/libphp4.so(), but a runtime definition\n of the symbol was not found.\nrtld: 0712-001 Symbol ap_signal was referenced\n from module /opt/freeware/apache/libexec/libphp4.so(), but a runtime definition\n of the symbol was not found.\nrtld: 0712-001 Symbol ap_hard_timeout was referenced\n from module /opt/freeware/apache/libexec/libphp4.so(), but a runtime definition\n of the symbol was not found.\nrtld: 0712-001 Symbol ap_reset_timeout was referenced\n from module /opt/freeware/apache/libexec/libphp4.so(), but a runtime definition\n of the symbol was not found.\nrtld: 0712-001 Symbol ap_table_get was referenced\n from module /opt/freeware/apache/libexec/libphp4.so(), but a runtime definition\n of the symbol was not found.\nrtld: 0712-001 Symbol ap_pstrdup was referenced\n from module /opt/freeware/apache/libexec/libphp4.so(), but a runtime definition\n of the symbol was not found.\nrtld: 0712-001 Symbol ap_table_add was referenced\n from module /opt/freeware/apache/libexec/libphp4.so(), but a runtime definition\n of the symbol was not found.\n\t0509-021 Additional errors occurred but are not reported.

Please let me know how can I resolve this error.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back