Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Photo Page Admin

Status
Not open for further replies.

sparky68

Programmer
Feb 27, 2002
US
On a site I made it has a photo album page. I want to create an admin page. Heres what I want to do:

2 drop down boxes...1 listing albums...2 listing photos based on what you chose for album...then a place for pic display...box for description...box for file name...and a spot to ul files…

it’s the drop down boxes where I’m having probs. I know how to populate them, but I must need to refresh the page somehow when I choose data from first box to populate the second box and to get the rest of the data after second box is selected.

I’d like to do this in 1 page if possible…

Put a "Next" button and repost to the same page, using the value in the first box to populate the second box on the repost. I use this method to prompt for report parameters and it seems to wrok fine. If you'd like some help, let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back