Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Photo (image) colors off when printed in 2002

Status
Not open for further replies.

csaz

Technical User
Jul 8, 2004
US
All-

In order to get photo (image) colors to print out accurately, I need to go to "imageadjust" and manually change the brightness, contrast, and fade for each photo in my drawing. This is tedious. I'm using 2002 - R14 doesn't have this problem because colors print out realistically, i.e. good.

I have been told it's a printer driver issue, but what does that mean? Where do I start? I don't know whether that means I should make adjustments to the current driver (settings) or if it means I should replace it with a new one. How do I know where to find one that will work? Please advise. Thanks.

-Kurt

P.S. Thanks again TCarpenter.

Kurt,

You'll make these adjustments in your CTB or STB file. In the print dialog box next to the CTB or STB file is a button labeled edit - this is where you would adjust these settings.

HTH
Todd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back