Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Photo Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.

mlswll

Technical User
Nov 16, 2003
US
I am having a problem with my photogallery publishing to my web site. Everything looks ok in preview on frontpage, but it doesn't publish the pictures on the website and puts the navigation bar and title bar in twice. Does anyone know what the problem may be? I contacted my website company and they had me modify some code but that didnt work.

I figured out the problem. I had too many pictures posted to it. The limit is 50 if you don't post description. About 35 pictures if you post text with pictures. The overloading of the file gives you the double image of title bar and navigation bar. Hope this helps someone else who may have this problem.

I don't think this is your problem! I have a photogallery on my website ( that has 129 photos with descriptions without problems of any kind. I was using FP2002, but now have FP2003 and no problems with either version of FP.

IS the photo galleray on a "shared border"?

What I meant was the title bar & navigation on a shared border?

If so, there is a Front Page folder called _borders on your server and it needs to be deleted by the ISP (as you will not be able to see this usually) and republished.

This happened to me once and I thought my web site was fried, so I rebuilt it to only find out it was as simple as having the ISP delete a folder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back