Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Photo Gallery placement 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

kgoeman

MIS
Mar 19, 2002
US
I'm using FP 2002 to design a website with numerous pictures. The Photo Gallery feature is nice but it seems to only allow one gallery per horizontal section of a page.
The same thing for tables.

1. Will FrontPage 2002 let you put tables or photo galleries side-by-side in a horizontal section?? I can't seem to figure it out....

2. When I print a preview the right side of my pages is getting cut off. How do you set righthand margins so that text and pictures stay on the page??? Help is not helping in Frontpage....

No, FrontPage doesn't allow two galleries side by side--it counts the entire "row" as part of the component. You can put it beneath the first gallery or include the photos in the same gallery but not put two components side by side.

As to the browser problem, I'll bet you're looking at it in Netscape. It isn't compatable with the photo gallery feature and does what you describe. The only fix is to experiment with the different layouts until you find one that works reasonably well with Netscape.

Linda Adams
Visit my web site for writing and Microsoft Word tips: Official web site for actor David Hedison:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back